2009年3月13日金曜日

My Friends Car Broke Down !!!!!

My friend had "Suzuki Alto" a month ago......but now he doesn't have his own car, because when he played us and he said "I found very interesting place and I always do car stant at there !!." I thought he is stupid...but I interested in that place too, so me and my friends said "Let's go there !!" I thought "that place is not so fun" first.... but when we arrived there and he drove his alto too fast and jumped there !! I thought " What a stupid he is !! Someday his car will be break down."
3 weeks later I played him again and I said " Let's go there and let me show your car stant again !!" but he said "I can't do it again....my car has broken down !!" I asked "Why ?" and he answered " I jumped there many time and my car's engine broke..." Now he doesn't have his own car but he will buy his new car soon. I said "Let's go there!!" but I think he doesn't wanna go there again. However he said "OOOKKKKKK !!!" and I said " That was a joke !!" I couldn't believe what he said. I think I can't stop his car stant.....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿