My name is Jack Jackson, and I'm from Los Angeles California, and I'm always making very yummy Japanese dishes and French dishes, because I'm chef of the best restaurant in the world, and I like animals especially dogs, so I have three dogs in my house, I think dogs always makes me happy, and I hate hospital, because if I catch a cold or something like that, doctors going to inject me, and that's why I hate hospital. By the way, I went to International Cocktail Party last Monday, and I met a lot of people which from other countries, so let me introduce to you about them. First, I met Sara and she is pilot, her hobby is travel around the world, and she loves sweets very much, so she finding delicious sweets store in the world, and if you know good sweet store, please let her know, and she hates spiders. Second, I met Koshiro and he from Europe, and he is weather announcer, and his hobby is using computer, and he hates insects. Third, I met Shawn and he from Canada, and he is TV announcer, he said his job is very busy when he has to go to interview, and he likes to go to Okinawa in Japan, and he hates studying. Fourth, I met David, but he couldn't tell where he from because of his job, and his job is computer hacker, and he likes to skiing, and he hates dogs, but I couldn't understand about it, because dogs are very cute. Then, I met Ronald and he from South America, and his job is journalist, his hobby is riding a motor bike, and he hates rain, because he can't ride a motor bike on rain day, and that's why he hates rain day. Finally, I met Hesham Libya, he is computer hacker, and he likes to bird watching, and he hates scuba.
International Cocktail Party was good to me, I want to go there again.

Wow! I got to read the blog of the famous Jack Jackson! mr. Jackson, I especially love your Japanese dishes, and I agree, you have the best reastauarnt in the whole stinkin world! Thanks for blogging about all the exciting people you meet on your travels. You're the man!
返信削除5 APs!
Mr. W.