2009年12月9日水曜日

R.I.P

One of my favorite fighter passed away on December 4th. His name was Eddie Fatu a.k.a. Jamal or Umaga. He was a wrestler of World Wrestling Entertainment, and he was the one of the best wrestler. I met him in Kumamoto when I was high school student, and when I saw him I was surprised, because he was huge. His height was almost 2 meter tall, and his weight was 160kg. I couldn't try to talk to him, but he was smiling, and he said "Hey guys!!, please enjoy our match!!" then I became his fan, and I thought what a kind guy!! That's a reason why he loved by everyone. He was back to America to return to World Wrestling Entertainment in 2005, and he returned to World Wrestling Entertainment as Umaga. He was bad guy in World Wrestling Entertainment, but I liked him, because I knew he was good guy. He fired World Wrestling Entertainment in 2009. I thought he come back to Japan, and I can meet him again, but he passed away. I didn't want to believe it, because he was fine, when I saw him last time. He died because of heart attack, and a lot of fan on the internet didn't want to believe it like me, but that was true. I want to meet him again, and talk again. We will miss you, and I want to say him "Thank you."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿