2010年1月8日金曜日
December 29th
December 29th was my 20 years old birthday, and that day I went to dinner show of Chiharu Matsuya with Taiga. That dinner show was great one, because I've never been to dinner show before. Usually, we have to pay 40,000 yen to go to his dinner show, but I didn't have to pay that money, because Taiga had ticket of this dinner show. After that, I took he back to his home, then I went geo, and buy some DVDs. When I came back to my home, one friend of mine called me, and he said "Today is your birthday right?, and why don't you go somewhere to fun with us?" After 30 minutes from his phone call, I got together with them, and we went to Round 1 to play bowling games. We arrived Round 1 at 1:00 a.m., and I felt little tired, but I enjoyed bowling very much. I will not forget my 20 years old birthday.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿