2009年4月23日木曜日

BABE The Sheep Pig




'What's in the box, mum ?' one of th young dogs asked.
'A pig.' Fly
said.
'What's the boss going to do with a pig ?' another dog asked.
'Eat
it. People eat stupid animals.' Fly said. 'They don't eat clever
animals.
Dogs are clever animals.'
'So pigs are stupid, right, Mum?' the smallest dog
asked.

This movie is very famous all over the world. I thought pigs are not stupid animals, because in this story, a pig becomes a sheep dog. I watched this movie when I was 8 years old, and I was impressed, because I thought pigs are not clever animals before watching this movie, but after watching this I thought pigs are clever animals too. I can recommend this movie to everyone, because if you watch this movie you will be impress too. You should watch this movie after reading this book "BABE The Sheep Pig", but if you read this book, you can study English too !!!!


YL=2.4


Word 8100

1 件のコメント:

  1. I know pigs is clever, but it is a first listening for me that they can become a sheep dog. I think I want to watch that movie too.

    返信削除