2009年4月29日水曜日
Last Night
Last night, I enjoyed playing soccer game with my friends at 'Takemitsu Kou' last night. Do you know what 'Takemitsu Kou' is ? 'Takemitsu Kou' is very famous place in Kikuchi. I think 'Takemitsu Kou' is center of Kikuchi. 'Takemitsu Kou' is like a symbol of Kikuchi, I think everybody saw that one time. By the way, It was very interesting to me, but I was very tired, because I didn't play soccer game long time, and I thought I will die today. I thought sport is very important for health, so I will go to play soccer again. Today, my friend called me and he said 'Let's play soccer game tonight again !!,' I thought he is kidding me, but he was seriously. I have to go to 'Takemitsu Kou' to play soccer game after I finish write this blog. I will enjoy soccer game, and somebody let's play soccer game with me someday. I gotta go, see ya!!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

I like playing soccer, too. Let's play a soccer game with everyone!
返信削除