2009年4月24日金曜日

Golden Week Plan

I will go to the sea with my friends in golden week, because one on my best friend got car driving licence yesterday and he said " I gotta driving licence, so let's goto the sea in golden week !!" I was glad to hear that, because he went to driving school 7 month. He is not stupid, but he like to playing with his friends, so he didn't go to driving school everyday. His father was very angry to him, because we can graduate driving school about 2 month usually , but he couldn't graduate driving school 2 month. I agree with his father.
I will enjoy golden week with my friends !!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for giving me your comment!
    Your GW's plan looks great! I don't have a clear plan but I'll go back to Miyazaki. Please tell me your driving after GW!

    返信削除
  2. Thank you too !!
    I wish your GW will be good.

    返信削除