2009年7月17日金曜日

My treasure pt.2

My treasures are my friends and CDs. I have a lot of friends: junior high, high school and this university, and I have a lot of CDs too, and I started to buy those CDs when I was 11 years old.
I think friends are the most important thing for everyone, because without friends, everyday is boring, and I don’t want to do anything. Playing something is very interesting, because always my friends play with me. My friends always make me happy, because they doing very funny things when we play. Recently, I go to bowling with some of my friends, but my score is always not good enough, but I feel good, I don’t care my score. I went to the sea golden week with some of my friends, and those holidays were very interesting for me. I think making friend is difficult, but If you have a best friend, your life going to be better than now.
I like listen to music, and I have a lot of CDs. I have more than 300 CDs. My favorite music is R&B, because that music always makes me comfortable. When I feel sad, I listen to that music, and then I feel better. I think music can change people’s feeling. My favorite singer is “Luther Vandross,” and his hit music names are “Never Too Much” and “Dance with My Father.” Both songs are very good, but he passed away 2005 because of brain shock, and I was very sad, because I thought I can listen his song again. I have his CD, and I think his last album “Dance with My Father” is the one of masterpieces, and I will not sell that CD.
These two things are my treasures, but my friends are more important than CDs, because if I haven’t any friend, I couldn’t enjoy my life. I say this clearly, “No Friends No Life.”

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿