2009年7月3日金曜日

Yesterday

Yesterday, I went to many used car shops and the river with some friends of mine. First, I went to my friend's house, because he said "Let's go to school together tomorrow," but when I arrived his home, and he said "What a good day!!, so why don't you go to the sea?," and I thought that's a good idea, then I go back to my home and bring fishing tools, and my friend said "Let's call other friends," so I went to one of my friends house, and I said "We will go to the sea, and will you join us?", but he said "I got a class in this morning, but after that I will free," so we waited for him about 2 hours. Second, we visited many used car shops about 2 hours, and we found a good car, but that car was very expensive, so I couldn't buy it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿