2009年6月29日月曜日

Dream Car

What is your dream car? My dream car is a very big 4x4 car which is never stuck. Sometime, I go to mountain with some friends of mine, and we enjoy cross country, then we need powerful 4x4 car. I want to buy 'Land cruiser 80 model,' because that car is very powerful, and looks cool. 'Land cruiser 80 model' is called "King of 4x4" by many people, but this car is too big to run in mountain, and that is a disadvantage point of this car. I want to make perfect 4x4 car by myself someday, but that is a very difficult to do, so I hope some car dealer will make my dream car in the future. I like low rider too, because low riders are very beautiful. By the way, do you know what low rider is? Low rider is a kind of custom car, but very unique custom car. Low ride's history started in 1950's, and made by Chicano people lived in west coast of United States. They couldn't buy expensive cars, then they started to think "We can't buy expensive cars, but we have money for custom, so buy a cheap car, then custom it, and make looks very luxurious," and this is a biginning of low rider. Plese tell me your drem car.

1 件のコメント: