2009年6月1日月曜日
Last Saturday
I went to my cousin's wedding party, and it was very amazing!! My cousin is already have his baby, and his baby was very cute. Baby was smiling when saw my uncle's face, but baby started crying when saw my face, and I felt very sad. I couldn't believe that, and my sister said " Your face looks like criminal's face," then every one was loughing. I took a lot of pictures of my cousin and his wife, and they looked very happy, and I was very happy too. At party room, I found man who looks like a gangstar, and I asked my cousin "Who is he!?" and cousin said "He is the one of my best friends and he is very kind." I could't believe he is kind. I think friend is very important to every one, and I have a lot of friends and they always makes me smiling. I want to invite my best friends when I marry, and I wish my cousin's life will be good.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿