
Do you know Ice cube? He is a rapper also actor, and he was a member of N.W.A. Let me tell you about his good songs and his movies. I love his songs especially 'It was a good day' is the one of my favorite songs. That song makes me confortable and makes my feel better, because that song has very mild sound, and I like this kind of songs, but he released not only this kind of music but also very hardcore sound music. He released music like 'It was a good day' in earlier 90's, but he changed his music style in middle of 90's, and his music became very hardcore, but some old fans of him didn't like it. In 1996, he orgamnized his hiphop group named Westside Connection, and that group's members were WC, Mack 10 and Ice Cube, WC was a gang member of Clipse. Westside Connection in the one of the greatest hiphop group ever, and their music has a unique sound, and I very like it, but they dissolved their group in 2003 because of discord. Ice Cube and WC still has good relationships, but Mack 10 is not. I heared gossip about Westside Connection last month, and The Game will in place of Mack 10, and I'm glad to hear that. Next, I'll talking about his movies. He broadcasted a lot of movie, for example; XXX2, Friday, Are We There Yet?, Anaconda and so on. He good at act too, and every his movies are very interesting!! My best movie of him is Friday, this movie is a kind of comedy, and I think you going to like this movie. Now he is director and he has his own film studio, and he making good movies. If you find his movie at Tsutaya or some DVD rental shops, please watch his movie I recommend to watch. This is the end of my introduction of Ice Cube, and I couldn't write about details of him, I'm sorry about it, and I'll finish this up next time see ya!!

Thank you for your comment! Today it was a very exciting day. Plese lend CDs next time!
返信削除