2009年6月20日土曜日

Cleaning


Today, I cleaned my room, because my room was very dirty. I started it at 10:30 A.M, and I finished it at 12:30 P.M. Trere were a lot of CD kick around my room, so I started clean up it, and I tried to put them to CD rack, but I couldn't, because there were more CDs than I thought, then I called one of my best friends, and I gave to him CDs witch I unnecessary, but he looked very happy. I think "I have to clean my room least one time in a week," because my room getting dirty farster than I feeling, but my room is clean now, and I feel happy. It tooks long time, but I think that was good for me.

3 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Nice cleacing picture☆!! Do you like to clearn? I don' t like it. My room is not neat now like your room before cleaning. I have to clearn my room...(;3+)

    返信削除
  3. Cleaning room is nice! You have many CDs.
    I have to do that, but I can't start...

    返信削除