2009年6月1日月曜日

Last Friday

I played some of my friends last Friday, and we enjoyed cross-country again!! My friend's car is very useful, because my friend's car is able to run everywhere. We tried to drift with that car before we go to mountain, but my friend's car was almost overturn because of me and my friend who is very heavy. I thought " This is the end of this car, and we can't go back to our home today," but we were safe, and my friend said " That's was amazing, and I want to watch this out of the car again!!" After that, we went to mountain, and run path through a forest, then my friend's car was jump and I was hit my head to the roof. That was very hurt!! Finally, we climbed the mountain, then one of my friends said " I saw strenge car in this mountain 5 years ago, and I saw strange man in that car too, so let's go to find car now!!," I was interested in that mysterious things too, but I felt little fear. We started to find that car, and we run rough road which is 4x4 car can run only, then we found that car, but that car was not 4x4 and I thought " How this car came to here?," that was very strange things too, then one of my friends said "He must be cross-country master!!," and we loughed, but one of my friends said " Hey, he looking us now!!!," and I found strange man rising up and looking us. That was so scared, but one of my friends didn't find him yet, and he said "Where is strange man!?," but we couldn't wait for him, and we run away from strange car and strange man. I think that strange man was crazy man, and I don't want go to that mountain again. I'll find another course for cross-country as soon as possible. If I get 4x4 car, let's go together.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿