2009年6月19日金曜日

Strange car

I saw a very strange car when I go back to home, and I thought "What happened with this car?!" That car didn't have back windowpane, and I couldn't believe that!! I would like to ask the driver "What wrong with this car?," but I couldn't. What do you think of this car? I think driver should repare back windowpane as soon as possible, because too dangerous and can't use air-conditioner. In summer you need air-conditioner when you driving a car, because without it you may be don't want to drive. By the way, what you will do in this summer vacation? One of my plans is go to the sea and camp with some of my friends. Please tell me your summer vacation plan!!

6852 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. I can't believe it too!
    Your plan sounds great! I have no plan, so I want to make some plan.

    返信削除