skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Five-O
2009年7月10日金曜日
Summer
I like to go to the sea in summer, because I can swim in the sea, and I can see beautiful view at beach.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Recent Comment
読込中...
Link List
http://youtube.com
Introduction
Phantom
Hi, my name is Phantom, but I think everybody knows my real name. I'll write everything on this blog, for example interesting TV show, everyday of my life and good books.
詳細プロフィールを表示
My Library
at
LibraryThing
Label
5 minutes typing homework
Books
Easy Prep
essay prep
Essay revised
Essays
Hip Hop Music
juppun ha juubun
podcast
RnB
TV
Typing Test
Words Count
フォロワー
Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
1月
(10)
▼
2009
(131)
►
12月
(3)
►
11月
(16)
►
10月
(7)
►
9月
(10)
►
8月
(6)
▼
7月
(20)
Total
The Jungle Book
E.T.
Jumanji
Total Words
My treasure pt.2
To my host family pt.2
Places in Kumamoto pt.2
Vacation plans
About blogging
About my keitai
Using Computer
Summer
My podcast
Total Words
Jesus Christ!!
Tomorrow
WC and The Maad Circles
Introduction
Yesterday
►
6月
(24)
►
5月
(19)
►
4月
(20)
►
3月
(4)
►
2月
(1)
►
1月
(1)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿