2009年8月13日木曜日
Bowling
I went to bowling with Sakito and Taiga today, and that was very interesting to me, because bowling is the one of my favorite sport, and we have talked about go to bowling 3 or 4 month. First game, Sakito's score was 85 points (may be) and Taiga's score was.... sorry I forgot!!, but I think his score was not so good enough, and I win the game, and my score was 110 points, I think this score was not so good, but I got turkey, and I was very happy to did that, because I told them to "I will get turkey next, and you guys have to watch this!!," but I thought I'm not gonna make it, and I threw the ball... strike, next strike again, there were three strikes I got, so I couldn't believe what I did, and I thought this is miracle!! I thought I could win the next game too, but not gonna happened again, and I lost the game, I lost next game too!! I was very sad, because I won the first game with over 100 score, but third game's score was under 80, and I was swear " I will win all games next time." Today was a very good day to me, because bowling was very interesting, and Sakito and Taiga were made me happy. I want to go bowling with same member again!!!!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿