2009年8月17日月曜日
Result of Boat Tournament
I had a boat tournament yesterday, and I entried that tournament with some friends of mine which are former members of my high school boat club. We made the fastest record in a first trial, and I thought we could win every race, but we lost the semifinal race because of boat trouble, and I think you want to know why boat was broke down. One of my friends power was too strong, and the boat couldn't tenable it. 2 years ago, we lost the race with same reason too, and I was very regrettable, but we could enjoyed the race, and I think that was a very good experience to me. After the race, we went to special 'kaki gouri' shop which name is 'Don,' and this shop's 'kaki gouri' is amazing, because it won't be melt while 30 minutes, and I think you will be surprise when you eat this!! I think this shop's 'kaki gouri' is the best in Japan, and if you want to eat this, you have to come to Kikuchi, when one friend of mine eat it, and he said " I have never eaten 'kaki gouri' like this before amazing!!! We enjoyed to talk with that shop's owner. After that, we went to pud for party, and that shop's owner was friend of my dad, so we didn't have to pay anything, and alcohol, food and so on were all free!! Yesterday was a good day to me!!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

Hello Takahiro.
返信削除You had a good time to joining the boat race.
Is it an official race?
You're great that you won till semi fainal.
What is interesting for boat?
Toshi