2009年9月1日火曜日

What a Hard Day!!

I went to the sea with some friends of mine last Saturday and Sunday, and you must be think I went to the sea for camping or something like that, but fact is much harder than your think. First, I went to the sea for fishing with some friends of mine on Saturday, and that day I left my home with them at 11:00 a.m., and we arrived the sea at 2:30 p.m., then we started to fishing, but we couldn't get any fish at first, but a hour later from that time, we got a first fish, and I was very happy to get it, then we started to get a lot of fish, and we could get fishes without lure, and I thought "What's going happen' around here," finally we got 105 fishes, and we shared them, but I can't eat fish, so I gave those fishes to one of my father's friend, and he was very happy, then I was happy too. We came back to my home at 10:24 p.m., and we were very tired.
When they left my home one of my best friend called me, and he said "I'm free now and I'm boring, so let's do something funny thing," and I said "O.K, but what you will do?," and he said "I don't have a idea now, but I will get a very good idea until I ariive your home," and he arrived my house and he brought something, and I asked to him "What did you bring in that bag?," and he answered "There are a lot of fireworks in that bag, and you like that don't you?," so I called another friend, and we went to the river to enjoy fireworks, after that we went to restaurant, and when my friend eat dinner one of his friend called him, and that friend said "Let's go to the sea right now!!," I thouhgt he kidding us, and I hope so, but he didn't kidding us, and I couldn't believe that, because he said it 2:00 a.m., and I went to the sea yesterday too, but after dinner we started to ready to go to the sea, and there were seven people at meeting place, so we left there at 3:00 a.m.
We arrived to the sea at 7:00 a.m., and that place's name is 'Ushibuka,' and that place is in Amakusa, that place's sea is the most beautiful in Kumamoto, so we went to that place, and my friends started to swim, but I didn't do that, because I couldn't sleep well, and very tired, so I slept on the beach, 2 hours later I woke up, and I felt pain on my chest and stomach because of sunburn. They enjoyed to swim so much, and we started to go back to our hometown, and we arrived our hometown at 5:00 p.m., so I was very tired and they were very tired too.

I can say this clearly, "You shouldn't go to the sea continuously!!," but these days were very good to me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿