2009年9月25日金曜日

Clever Rabbit and the Wolves




  
"Wait!" said Clever Rabbit.
  "Don't you want to see my dance?"
  "No!" said Big Wolf.
  I want to eat you.

 I think this story is very funny,  because I think this rabbit is not so clever, but wolves are so stupid. If I was wolf, I going to eat rabbit soon and I don't listen rabbit's story when I hungry, I think these wolves were very kind, and that was why they couldn't eat that rabbit. I think you should read this book, because this book is easy to read and funny, try it!!

Usborne First Reading Level 2
Retold by Susanna Davidson
Illustrated by Emilie Vanvolsem

2 件のコメント:

  1. I enjoyed this story, too!

    返信削除
  2. If I was wolf, I going to eat rabbit soon and I don't listen rabbit's story when I hungry, >>

    If I was a wolf, I would eat that rabbit quickly and I wouldn't listen to the rabbit's story if I was hungry.

    返信削除