2009年9月2日水曜日

Shut up!!

I think evrybody think mid night is silent, but fact is not silent, because some stupid kids riding a motor bikes and they making loud noise every night, and I'm very mad at it, and I think behavior like that doesn't make any sense, they should stop it right now or police will arrest them. One of my friend was arrested by police because of same behavior, and he came back to his home last week, and he said to us "I don't know why I did stupid thing like that, and I'm regretful so much now," and I thought those kids are same situation like him, but I think time will make them realize that these behaviors are stupid things, and they have to stop it. One of my friend always saying 'Shut up, stupid kids!!,' when he find them, then they stop to make loud noise, and I think they afraid him.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿