2009年8月13日木曜日

Ghost

Do you believe existence of ghost? I didn't believe it first, but my friend's story and the picture which I took were made me believe it. This is a true story, my friend and some friends of him went to hospital which out of use, because my friend likes to go to psychic spot, and this hospital is the one of most famous psychic spot in Kumamoto, but he didn't find anything inside of hospital, so he decided to go back to his home, but suddenly he was hit by badly stomachache, and that was the worst stomachache of his life, then he realized this is unusual, so he started to rush to his home, and when he far from that hospital he became fine, I think this is not usual. Next, I went to psychic place with some friends of mine, and that place was dark and made our feel bad, so we decided to back, then I took a picture of my friends, and I watched that picture, and I found something in that picture, that was a light ball with white color, but there was no light at there, and I was very scared, so I don't want to go that place again!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿