
Babe is a pig - a very clever little pig. He can bring sheep home as quickly as a farm dog can. He and his friend, Famer Hoggett, were famous before
this story began. But famous little pigs are not always careful...This story is about clever pig's one mistake and go to the city. I was very excited when I read this book, because this story is interesting and I think
you will think about "what will happen next?" I think if I were in situation like Babe, I couldn't do anything, because city is very crowded and I can't find how I back to my home. Babe is brave, that's why I respect him so much. If you read this book, you can understand why I feel like this.
YL=2.4 Word 9300

I enjoyed the first Babe movie, but I didn't see the second one, though I read a review that said it was even better than the first one.
返信削除By the way, please mark any quotes clearly in your book reviews!