I caught a bad cold 7 days ago, but I still feel sick. I had high fever yesterday, but I went to the sea with my friends after school. We started go to the sea at 5:00 P.M, and we arrived Amakusa at 6:30 P.M. When we arrived there we were very happy, because we could see sunset and that was very beautiful. After that, we went restaurant and eat delicious dishes, but those dishes were little expensive, and I thought 'I can make more dericious dishes than these.' We finished to eat dinner, and we went to beach. The beach was very beautiful, and we saw night sky, and there were a lot of star in the sky, there were very beautiful too!! Now, I feel sick, but I will go to the sea with my friends tomorrow!! Tomorrow, we go to the sea, then we will fishing and we will enjoy BBQ. I think tomorrow will be fun, so I have to heal my body today, but I don't think I can do that today. If I can't heal my body until tomorrow, I will go to the sea!!!! I don't care about it, I will fish a lot of fish tomorrow!! Yeah!!!!

I think it is so beautiful sea!
返信削除I like sea too. I want to surf.
It's a beautiful picture!
返信削除I want to go to the sea.
What a beautiful picture!
返信削除Please take care of you;)