2009年5月14日木曜日
Cross-country
I went to mountain to Cross-country with some of my friends last Saturday. Do you know Cross-country is? Cross-country is run offroad course with 4 x4, for example: land cruiser, pajero, hilux surf, hummer, jeep and so on. It was very interesting to me, because my friend's car almost overtuned. I would like to go there by my own car, but my car can't go into offroad course in mountain, and if I can go into offroad course in mountain, then I can't go back to my home with my car. My car is too small to Cross-country and powerless, so I want buy land cruiser or hilux surf right now, because if I have that car, I can go to Cross-country with my own car. I can't buy these car now, but I want get car till the end of this year.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)

Sounds great! I want to watch Cross-country someday.
返信削除Your blog's wallpaper is cool!