
Mr Bean! Nobody in the room liked Mr Bean - they all wanted to him to leave
the gallery. Why? What was wrong with the man? He only had to sit in one of the
rooms in the gallery all day and watch the paintings. He wasn't good at his job
- he usually fell asleep. But why did they all hate him?
This story is one of the funniest story of Mr Bean's, he likes to wacth gallery, but he had a big mistake!! I like to watch his surprising face, and this time he showed me his surprising face. He always have troubles, and there troubles always him fault. I don't know why he desn't careful every time, but I like it, because he always makes me laugh. This story makes me laugh too, so why don't tou read this book one time?
YL=2.4 Words=6200

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿